This session will be led by Ted Stathakis, Director, Business Intelligence, Del Taco, and is meant for both SQL novices as well as seasoned users. The session will include a quick overview of SQL Server Reporting Services, some dashboards, reporting examples, and a look at new features/functionality including KPIs and mobile reporting.
Attendees will learn:
- How to make reports, dashboards and KPIs pop while shortening development time and easing maintenance efforts;
- How to explore shared data sets to find out how to reduce data discrepancies and improve performance;
- How to leverage the power of Linked Reports to reduce the number of reports needed and to streamline report publication;
- How to use a custom report, based on the ReportServer database transaction log table, to see which reports are actually being used and use that report to determine a smart strategy for which reports to migrate to a new 2016 installation.
Now in its 22nd year, the Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) produced by Hospitality Technology, has become the “Gold Standard” event for education and networking in the restaurant technology industry. Hosting 700+ restaurant technology executives and solution providers, the event has grown every year to expand on all fronts – more technology, more education, more networking – all while still maintaining an exclusivity and intimacy that fosters invaluable peer-to-peer idea-sharing.
MURTEC remains at the top of restaurant industry events because of its laser-focus on providing IT leaders and solution providers with a forum to learn about and discuss issues of the day and consider action plans and future investments.
Who attends MURTEC?
- Tech-savvy and growth-oriented restaurant companies
- Top executives (including C-suite and VP level executives) across technology, finance, operations and marketing
- Restaurant Groups, Franchises and Independent Operators across full-service, fast casual and quick-service brands