Walk-On's and Lunchbox are in the process of building an online ordering system, as well as scaling and enhancing the brand's current mobile app and loyalty experience.
Walk-On's announcement is in line with newly released HT research: 71% of restaurants say using data to understand guest preferences and behavior is a top business driver impacting POS upgrade decisions, according to HT’s2 2023 POS Software Trends Report.
The partnership provides franchisees and operators a single-use digital partner for all third- and first-party digital orders. With consumers shifting their buying behaviors to digital ordering, Walk-On's is building an easy path to order online for delivery, pickup and curbside.
"We're excited to partner with Lunchbox to position our brand as a technology leader, and most importantly, give our Walk-On's guests an exceptional and convenient digital experience." said Walk-On's CMO, Luke DeRouen.
Walk-On's recent launch with Lunchbox commits more focus in scaling out:
- Single use platform: A new streamlined platform for managing all digital channels.
- Revamped mobile app experience: A new and improved guest experience that captures the branding, loyalty offers, and guest data for future retargeting.
- New offerings for loyalty: Personalized offerings and capabilities that speak to current loyal and potential repeat guests.
- Centralized marketing tools: Data-focused marketing capabilities that manage omni-channel guest interactions, from end-to-end.
- Increased lifetime value: Enhanced offerings to increase the lifetime value of each guest, with a focus on increasing order frequency and brand engagement.
- Native sales: Scaled out efforts to grow digital sales across 1st-party and converting 3rd-party customers to native and loyal guests.